Schedule to Conditions of Entry
myToyota Rewards – Celebrate the All-New Yaris Competition
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited ABN 64 009 686 097, 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207.
Relevant State(s) and/or Territory(ies)
All Australian States and Territories.
Entry is open to Toyota guests with a valid Toyota vehicle registered in Australia in their current ’Garage’ account within myToyota (including VIN and registration details) at the time of entering this competition. Toyota vehicles manufactured post 2001 may be added to myToyota.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the competition. Competition entrants must have updated contact details including mobile number and mailing address in their myToyota Account prior to entry submission to be eligible.
The Promotion opens at 9 September 2020 10:00am AEST and closes 30 September 2020 11:59pm AEST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
The entrant may be required to produce a certified copy of their current Australian State registration certificate for the Toyota vehicle in their myToyota Garage.
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
1. Log on to myToyota app or online portal at www.toyota.com.au/myToyota and
2. Ensure contact details including mobile number and mailing address in the myToyota Account section are up-to-date
3. Select the Celebrate the All-New Competition in Rewards and click ‘Enter now’
4. Verify or provide their name, address and phone number and in 50 words or less, tell us something small or unexpected in your life that made a big change and why?
Maximum Number of Entries
Competition is limited to 1 entry per guest.
Entries will be judged on creativity, literary merit and originality.
Date: 5 October 2020
Time: 11:00 AEST
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Type: Digital Pre-paid Gift Card
Prize: Each winner will receive a Visa pre-paid Gift Card valued at $150.00
Value: $150.00 AUD
No. Available: Five (5) Visa Gift Cards
Competition available for delivery to Australian residents only. Prize subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the Prize provider and can change at any time.
Refer to the terms.
Total Prize Pool
$750.00 (including GST)
Notification of Winners
Winners will be notified by phone or email on 5 October 2020 and listed on toyota.com.au/news. Winners have until 7 October 2020 12:00pm AEST to accept their prize.
Winners will be published on toyota.com.au/news on 8 October 2020.
The Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card will be emailed to the winners.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If a Prize is not claimed by 7 October 2020 12:00pm AEST /or the prize is returned, the next best entry, as determined by the judge(s) shall be awarded the Prize. A new winner/s will be notified via phone or email on 7 October 2020 by 14:00 AEST.
Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Additional Terms – Prizes
1. All Prize values are reflective of the recommended retail price and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize values.
2. The Prize cannot be refunded or exchanged and cannot be taken as a monetary payment. Unless expressly stated all other costs and expenses associated with taking the Prize become the responsibility of the Winner.
3. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any Prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
4. If the Prize, or any part of the Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the Winner or any other party if the Prize, or any part of the Prize, is unavailable for any reason.
5. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise from them winning the Prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting the Prize.
6. For the full terms and conditions on Visa Pre-paid Gift Cards click here.
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
3. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
4. The promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid. All valid entries selected to win a prize will be provided with a prize.
7. Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
8. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
10. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the entry process for the Promotion.
12. Entries must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
13. An entrant’s entry must not include:
(a) any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
(b) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); and
(c) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
14. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant's entry.
15. By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
16. Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
17. Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. In addition to the above, the Promoter may use, and may disclose in any newspaper, advertisement, publication, media statement or other general and promotional material, any materials entrants provide in relation to the competition for the Promoter’s promotional and business purposes.
19. All valid entries will be judged by the Judge(s) based upon the Judging Criteria. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The Prize(s) will be awarded according to the Prize Details.
20. The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any Prize Restrictions, Additional Terms or any other restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
22. The Prize(s) and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless the Prize is cash). If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down- loading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition subject to approval from any relevant authority.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
26. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
(a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
(b) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
27. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
28. The Promoter may use any personal information provided by entrants in connection with this promotion for the purposes of running the promotion and in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the promotion and may disclose such information to third parties (including service providers and, as required, Australian regulatory authorities) for those purposes. If entrants do not provide the information requested, they will not be able to enter the Promotion.
29. The Promotor may use any personal information provided by entrants in connection with this promotion for the purposes of running the promotion and in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the promotion, and may disclose such information to third parties (including service providers and, as required, Australian regulatory authorities) for those purposes. If entrants do not provide the information requested, they will not be able to enter the Promotion.